- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Echo Flower Shawl For Anyone Who Loves Flower Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
What an amazing pattern!This fabulous troll crochet hat pattern called Poppy Hat by Tawnya Myers brings the joy and charm of Princess Poppy to any girl that’s wearing it! This crochet hat is an absolute work of art and is fabulous in every little detail. Even the hair stands up perfectly! This pattern is available in 3 different sizes:6-12 months, toddler and small child(1-4) and child (5-10).
Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern
Pink, Dark pink, green
Tape measure tape
white, black, blue
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: Just crafting around
Thanks to Tawnya Myers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.