- [N/A] This Adorable Big Head Baby Doll Will Make You Giggle With Joy
- Elegant Double Shell Ripple Throw
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
What an amazing pattern!This fabulous troll crochet hat pattern called Poppy Hat by Tawnya Myers brings the joy and charm of Princess Poppy to any girl that’s wearing it! This crochet hat is an absolute work of art and is fabulous in every little detail. Even the hair stands up perfectly! This pattern is available in 3 different sizes:6-12 months, toddler and small child(1-4) and child (5-10).
Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern
Pink, Dark pink, green
Tape measure tape
white, black, blue
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: Just crafting around
Thanks to Tawnya Myers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.