- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
Granny squares are fun to use in a scarf, but then they sewing part may put you away. Especially if you like colors too! This granny squares scarf is the perfect solution: many colors and nothing to sew! This fabulous Colorful Granny Square Crochet Scarf by Kali of The Friendly Red Fox is made mostly by using this lovely scarf pattern by the lovely Sarah London, with just a few differences.
Visit Kali’s site to find out more details and learn how to make your own fabulous colorful granny square crochet scarf.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Friendly Red Fox
Thanks to Kali for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.