- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Square With Stunning Effect!
Six flower garden granny squares and four simple granny squares (without flowers) – that’s all it takes to build this gorgeous flowery bag. This Flower Garden Granny Square shoulder bag by Hiromi is just lovely. This is a bag without lining but if you choose so, you may add lining to your bag and maybe even one or two inside pockets. Choosing the colors for this project should be one of your most favorite things to do. After all, your choice of colors can make a big difference in the way your bag is going to look like.
I needed six flower garden granny squares and four simple granny squares (without flowers) for building this purse. Granny squares are so versatile as you know. It could become anything depending on your creative ideas. I enjoyed having many pretty colors on this project. Picking colors is one of my favorite process when I crocheted and knit. You can pick your own colors. Just enjoy and I will be looking forward to hearing from you about your own project. Happy crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.