- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
This lovely arrangement features lovely hydrangeas. They are so beautiful and gorgeous looking and make such a beautiful arrangement for any house. Elegant and surprisingly simple this Crochet Hydrangea Flower pattern can be used to decorate your room or as a gift for some darling people. The pattern will teach you how to make the gorgeous little flowers but you’ll need to get a bit creative to attach them. Hopefully the video on the next page will teach you the principle of how to make a bouquet using floral wire.