- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
- Lovely Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
Spongebob needs no presentation! Everybody knows of him and everybody loves him. Kids more than anybody else! Spongebob Square Pants by Tawana Edwards is a really cute pattern and the perfect gift! Who wouldn’t like such a beautiful toy? Check out the expression on his face! Spongebob is such a fun toy!
Size: Roughly 16 ¼ in. from head to bottom of foot.
Materials: Red heart super saver worsted/medium-yellow(y), white(w), brown(br),
scrap black(b), and scrap red(r).
Additional Materials: Stuffing, Yarn needle, glue, felt-black, blue, white, red, orange,
Crochet Hook and Gauge: Hook size E/5 3.75mm. You don’t necessarily need a gauge
for this project
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tawana’s Cute Crochet
Thanks to Tawana Edwards for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.