- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
The ghosts are really cute. And the little pumpkins, with the little faces, are adorable. These two patterns can be used for decorations for the candy bowl or to make something else, like a bunting. The little ghosts and pumpkins are crocheted separately and then sewn onto the black bowl.
The Ghostly Candy Bowl by Michele Wilcox is an elegant decoration to welcome guests on Halloween! Bowl measures approximately 10” (25.5 cm) diameter x 9” (23 cm) tall and is made using the crab stitch.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.