- [Free Pattern] Best Looking Crochet Poholders You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
Great project for beginners! A Blanket for All Seasons by Mary Thomson is the perfect opportunity for any crocheter, beginner or experienced, to use a variety of stitches in this blanket. The border is so unique and gorgeous; this simple crochet blanket looks so elegant with this beautiful edging. Very easy to make and customize and it’s simply just one of those projects that looks great doesn’t matter what!
A sweet simple baby blanket which can be customised in all sorts of different ways. A perfect project for a beginner looking to practise different stitches or a more experienced crocheter looking to whip up something quickly.
This pattern is adjustable to different yarn weights and types and as the name suggests can be worked up for any season.
Why not make one with a matching hat for all seasons? (Source)
Image source: Mary Thomson
Thanks to Mary Thomson for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.