- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Icicle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
This colorful and bright scrapghan pattern is so wonderful with all of the different colors pulled together into one piece. Boxy Neon Afghan by Vanessa @ bobblesandbaubles.com definitely makes great use to all of those scrap yarn pieces that you probably have left from other projects and are just laying around waiting to be used. The pattern becomes repetitive so you can watch TV while working on it.
The idea of leaving starting and finishing yarn ends alone to form the fringe is absolutely brilliant. This mindless scrapghan pattern is definitive an eye catcher!
Easy Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
4-5 skeins of worsted weight yarn for the main color (I used Red Heart Soft, 7 oz skeins)
A whole ton of scrap yarn (will be noted as contrasting color or cc in pattern below)
Size I crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this Easy Stash Buster Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bobbles & Baubles
Thanks to Vanessa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.