- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] Any Star Wars Fan Will Absolutely Adore These Droid Beanies
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
This type of blanket is very easy to do. You can use this basic granny square pattern and just keep going round and round to get to the size you want. This Basic Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket by Cuddles-uk it’s so amazing. It’s basically an easy, simple pattern turned into something beautiful,inspiring,versatile. The size is determined by the number of rounds and you can choose to make a one baby baby blanket if you wish and it still looks great.
Materials: 3.5mm hook; oddments of either 4 ply or D.K. yarn Directions:
(Changing colours as required)
Image source: ravelry.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.