- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Basics For Beginners: How To Read A Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
This type of blanket is very easy to do. You can use this basic granny square pattern and just keep going round and round to get to the size you want. This Basic Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket by Cuddles-uk it’s so amazing. It’s basically an easy, simple pattern turned into something beautiful,inspiring,versatile. The size is determined by the number of rounds and you can choose to make a one baby baby blanket if you wish and it still looks great.
Materials: 3.5mm hook; oddments of either 4 ply or D.K. yarn Directions:
(Changing colours as required)
Image source: ravelry.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.