- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- Most Adorable Unicorn Kawaii Cuddler
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
Holiday season is almost here and we all need to start shopping for Christmas ornaments and gifts, unless… we wanna crochet some! Quick, easy and beautiful patterns are always welcome! This Six-pointed Stars Christmas Garland by Anabelia Handmade is so delicate and gorgeous and looks so festive! It is super easy to make this crochet stars garland, the project is perfect for even beginners.
Easy, fresh and quick to make crochet stars Christmas garland.
Stars made in only 3 rounds, a very simple pattern to follow and you can use your favorite colors to make lovely combinations.
It could be something personal, do it yourself, that will give a more endearing touch to your home this next holiday season: for the Christmas Tree, on your fireplace, decorating a window…
Skill level: Beginner
Equipment used: Cotton yarn, crochet hook, scissors, daring needle.
Thanks to Anabelia Handmade for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.