- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Big Rose Crochet Top Design
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
What a great looking pattern! It’s all out the bright colors, perfect size, easy pattern and beautiful results. Plus you can easily bundle a few together and offer them as a gift. Super easy and fast the JustRight and BigTime Dishcloths by Deborah Ellis Really is a simple pattern, but fun.
Materials: Approximately 1.5 ounces of worsted weight cotton for the JustRight and 2 ounces of worsted weight cotton for the BigTime version. Size I (5.50 mm) crochet hook. Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Neatly Tangled
Thanks to Deborah Ellis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.