- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Amigurumi Toys For Young At Heart
In case you haven’t heard yet: scrubby yarn helps hands relax and ease discomfort! Really! Do you know why? Great for knit or crochet dishcloths, the new Scrubby Yarn by Red Heart dries up fast and makes scrubbing dirty pots a lot easier. So, why make scrubbies that are hard on your hands when you can make them so much simpler? This Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern by Devon of Midwestern Moms meets your needs most of the time and is almost as effective as scrubbies made with nylon netting. These scrubbies are awesome!
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…