- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] Top Off Your Ensemble With This Casually Cool Movie Night Cocoon Cardi
- [Free Pattern] Every Girl Needs A Perfectly Cute Crochet Purse For Her Date Night
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Beautiful Baby Blanket Pattern With Many Color Choices
I love this baby blanket pattern! It’s so simple and delicate and even if the design is only made of squares it’s not boring at all. It’s elegant and classy and you can adjust this pattern to any size you like. This beautiful Baby Blanket by Elisabeth Andree is really a treasure to keep forever.
6 balls of phildar cabotine azur (pale blue)
1 ball of phildar cabotine ecume (soft gray)
crochet hook size 4.5 mm
Thanks to Elisabeth Andree for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.