- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- Easy And Fabulous Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket
- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
This crochet pattern may become your favorite dishcloth to make! It looks great in a solid color or in variegated yarn colors, is reversible and is really easy to make. This Reversible 5 Sided Dishcloth by Carol Ballard looks beautiful on both sides. Done using suggested yarn recommendation, is soft, is fast ad fun to make and it looks gorgeous!
Size: About 11” at widest points.
Materials: Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn:
White- 2 oz, 100 yd (60 g, 92 m)
(I Love This Cotton – White #6)
Crochet Hook: Size I-9 (5.50 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet
Thanks to Carol Ballard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.