- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Heart Motif Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
The mesh stitch works up easily creating a beautiful thick fabric so perfect for blankets, scarfs or potholders. If you like the both sides of the blanket to look the same, you’ll love this easy stitch even more.
Striped Mesh Stitch Blanket by Daisy Farm Crafts is a free, simple and sensational pattern to use to create a beautiful baby blanket and to keep your baby cozy. Perfect for chilly nights or for cuddles this pattern is suitable for both boys and girls.
This is Isaac Mizrahi brand from Michael’s stores in the U.S. It is a “3” weight yarn.
I used an “H” size hook, but that doesn’t mean you have too. It depends on your own personal tension. Practice with a size up or down to see what you think.
This blanket is about 30 X 30 and four skeins of yarn was plenty, two in princess, two in castle. (That’s what Isaac named his colors. Basically, pink and gray.)
Check out the original source for this Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Daisy Farm Crafts
Thanks to Tiffany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.