- Debra Lienhart Shared Here is my latest baby Afghan. I think
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
This star stitch creates a thick fabric and is beautiful and easy to crochet, although it looks intimidating and complicated. The Easy Star Stitch Baby Blanket pattern by AG Handmades is a very easy pattern to put together and so appropriate for a baby blankets, baskets, purses or hats anything with structure.
Pattern gives instructions for 30” x 30” but can be easily adapted for larger or smaller blankets.
Difficulty: EasyMaterials required: 800g Worsted Weight Yarn #4; 5mm (H/8) hook; yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:AG Handmades
Thanks to AG Handmades for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.