- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Heartblossoms Doily- It’s In The Details!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- Beautiful Christmas Blanket Crochet Pattern
This star stitch creates a thick fabric and is beautiful and easy to crochet, although it looks intimidating and complicated. The Easy Star Stitch Baby Blanket pattern by AG Handmades is a very easy pattern to put together and so appropriate for a baby blankets, baskets, purses or hats anything with structure.
Pattern gives instructions for 30” x 30” but can be easily adapted for larger or smaller blankets.
Difficulty: EasyMaterials required: 800g Worsted Weight Yarn #4; 5mm (H/8) hook; yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:AG Handmades
Thanks to AG Handmades for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.