- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
This star stitch creates a thick fabric and is beautiful and easy to crochet, although it looks intimidating and complicated. The Easy Star Stitch Baby Blanket pattern by AG Handmades is a very easy pattern to put together and so appropriate for a baby blankets, baskets, purses or hats anything with structure.
Pattern gives instructions for 30” x 30” but can be easily adapted for larger or smaller blankets.
Difficulty: EasyMaterials required: 800g Worsted Weight Yarn #4; 5mm (H/8) hook; yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:AG Handmades
Thanks to AG Handmades for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.