- Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
- Rose Doily Pattern (Free!)
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
Learning how to crochet letters may be lots of fun! There are so many ways to use crochet letters: from writing Happy Birthday messages to creating personalized gifts using the person’s name, these simple and easy to make Letters A – Z by Handy Kitty may be just what you need to take your crochet to the next level. They are quick, easy and fun to make and can be used to embellish pretty much any crochet or knitted project.
Have fun with these crochet letters – as appliques to embellish your cloths, bags, jeans, and why not your converse chucks? 🙂
Both photo tutorial and written instructions are included for each letter.
5 mm hook (US 8), gauge is not critical.
Worsted weight cotton yarn, assorted colors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Handy Kitty
Thanks to Handy Kitty for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.