- Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- [Free Pattern] This Mystery Square Is A Bit Of A Challenge For Most Crocheters But The Results Are Stunning
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
What an incredibly smart way to make a cute lil jacket that looks fabulous and it’s so easy to put together! It’s just so fun to take a hexagon that looks like a doily, fold it in half and there you have half a sweater just like that! Hexagon Baby Jacket with Ruffles by Elisa Purnell is an easy to follow pattern with great steps and photos to help guide you through. It’s really easy to make adjustments this jacket’s dimensions by changing yarn and/or hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Tails
Thanks to Elisa Purnell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.