- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- [Free Pattern] Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time
- [Free Pattern] This Wine Bottle Cozy Is An Insanely Clever Gift For People Who Love To Drink
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- Crochet Leg Warmers Pattern For Colder Summer Nights
What an incredibly smart way to make a cute lil jacket that looks fabulous and it’s so easy to put together! It’s just so fun to take a hexagon that looks like a doily, fold it in half and there you have half a sweater just like that! Hexagon Baby Jacket with Ruffles by Elisa Purnell is an easy to follow pattern with great steps and photos to help guide you through. It’s really easy to make adjustments this jacket’s dimensions by changing yarn and/or hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Tails
Thanks to Elisa Purnell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.