- This Adorable Basket Is Perfect for Easter Candy
- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] Super-Easy Memorable Cable Slouch Beanie
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
What an incredibly smart way to make a cute lil jacket that looks fabulous and it’s so easy to put together! It’s just so fun to take a hexagon that looks like a doily, fold it in half and there you have half a sweater just like that! Hexagon Baby Jacket with Ruffles by Elisa Purnell is an easy to follow pattern with great steps and photos to help guide you through. It’s really easy to make adjustments this jacket’s dimensions by changing yarn and/or hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Tails
Thanks to Elisa Purnell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.