- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- Super Cute Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears
Make a beautiful Hawaiian hula girl costume for a little one to wear. Here is your chance to be the talk of the baby shower, this Hula Baby makes a super cute baby shower gift. This adorable outfit is quick and easy to make and it’s so perfect for any photo prop.
Hula Baby Photo Prop Pattern
1 ball each of Peaches and Crème in bright lime and tropical sea, and Sugar ‘n Cream in hot pink, or any
other worsted weight yarn of your choosing
H hook, J hook
Pattern is written for newborn/infant size with alternate directions for toddler size in [square brackets]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Aimee Arnold
Thanks to Aimee Arnold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.