- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
This blanket is fabulous! The Rainbow Blanket by Annette Zeidman is a wonderfully colorful crocheted baby blanket with bobbles/popcorn stitches popping out on both sides of the blanket. If you particularly love baby blankets without much gaps you’ll adore this pattern.
The pattern works well in one color too as it’s a great little stitch repeat that works into a fun texture and it’s super cuddly.
Hook size: K
Yarns used were purchased at Hobby Lobby, “I Love This Yarn” brand.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petunia Pill
Thanks to Petunia Pill for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.