- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- Sleepy Teddy Bear Free Crochet Pattern To Help Kids Sleep
- Easy Crochet Mesh Bag Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Quick Coffee Cup Cozy With Holly Leaf And Berries Embellishment
This blanket is fabulous! The Rainbow Blanket by Annette Zeidman is a wonderfully colorful crocheted baby blanket with bobbles/popcorn stitches popping out on both sides of the blanket. If you particularly love baby blankets without much gaps you’ll adore this pattern.
The pattern works well in one color too as it’s a great little stitch repeat that works into a fun texture and it’s super cuddly.
Hook size: K
Yarns used were purchased at Hobby Lobby, “I Love This Yarn” brand.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petunia Pill
Thanks to Petunia Pill for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.