- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
This blanket is fabulous! The Rainbow Blanket by Annette Zeidman is a wonderfully colorful crocheted baby blanket with bobbles/popcorn stitches popping out on both sides of the blanket. If you particularly love baby blankets without much gaps you’ll adore this pattern.
The pattern works well in one color too as it’s a great little stitch repeat that works into a fun texture and it’s super cuddly.
Hook size: K
Yarns used were purchased at Hobby Lobby, “I Love This Yarn” brand.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petunia Pill
Thanks to Petunia Pill for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.