- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Awesome Ewok Inspired Crochet Scoodie
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
Some say butterflies are signs from the Angels. To have a butterfly land on your hand is such a gift and truly not too many people can say they have experienced it. But… you know what? A smart crocheter can add this special touch to any piece of clothing by crocheting beautiful butterflies.
This gorgeous Crochet Butterfly by My Picot is perfect for embellishing your hats, shoes, bags, scarves, sweaters and is also a great decoration for your Christmas tree or a brilliant gift tag! Such a brilliant pattern with an amazing attention to details! This cutie is about 16cm x 18cm and would make an absolutely stunning gift for quite everybody.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.