- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Double Trouble Blanket Crochet Pattern That Is Perfect For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Here are again a couple of flip flop makeovers that are pretty cute and clever. They are lovely and they’ll make perfect summer gifts! These two Flip Flop Refashion DIY styles, brought to you by The Oxford Family are worth getting excited about, no? Any DIY that takes just a few minutes and it’s really cheap it’s worth trying.
I used an I hook (5.50mm) and cotton worsted weight yarn. Feel free to use whatever you’d like!We bought 3 pairs of Old Navy cheapies for about $8 they do have dollar day but it’s crazy. My daughter got the “high end” ones…you know the ones that are $3 weird toxic rubber instead of $2 weird toxic foam 🙂Let’s get started.
Thanks to Scotti for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.