- Free Crochet Pattern For Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- How To Crochet The Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
This is the prettiest daisy flower square ever! The colors are so fresh and happy, this combination makes you instantly think of Spring. If you’re working on a square afghan for the first time you may want to try this pattern. Super cute and apparently super easy too! This pattern belongs to Kate of Signed With An Owl and is inspired by the Puritan Bedspread Crochet vintage pattern. You can read on Kate’s blog how she’s changed the vintage pattern to come up with the beautiful daisy flower block.
Thanks to Kate for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.