- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- Easy Crochet Cable Blanket Any Size You Wish
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
This is the prettiest daisy flower square ever! The colors are so fresh and happy, this combination makes you instantly think of Spring. If you’re working on a square afghan for the first time you may want to try this pattern. Super cute and apparently super easy too! This pattern belongs to Kate of Signed With An Owl and is inspired by the Puritan Bedspread Crochet vintage pattern. You can read on Kate’s blog how she’s changed the vintage pattern to come up with the beautiful daisy flower block.
Thanks to Kate for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.