- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blossoms Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
This is the prettiest daisy flower square ever! The colors are so fresh and happy, this combination makes you instantly think of Spring. If you’re working on a square afghan for the first time you may want to try this pattern. Super cute and apparently super easy too! This pattern belongs to Kate of Signed With An Owl and is inspired by the Puritan Bedspread Crochet vintage pattern. You can read on Kate’s blog how she’s changed the vintage pattern to come up with the beautiful daisy flower block.
Thanks to Kate for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.