- Easy Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket- Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
Super cute and really easy, this hooded baby blanket works up fast too! What a brilliant idea to add a hoodie to a baby blanket. Hooded Baby Blanket by Shireen Nadir will lull a baby to sleep in no time. Beautiful and practical, this is a wonderful blanket to give to a newborn.
Update: The pattern is only available on Wayback Machine now as the site has completely changed.
Yarn – approximately 400 grams of any worsted weight (something baby friendly). I used Bernat
Satin (200 yards per ball) in 4 colours: Spring, Lagoon, Lapis and Banana
Tapestry needle: for weaving in your ends
Ribbon (optional): A length of ribbon to use for the hoodie
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Blue Brick
Thanks to Shireen Nadir for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.