- [Free Pattern] This Little Crocheted Top Is Amazing!
- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
This cutie is about 4½ inch. It’s so sweet! This adorable Heart Granny Square by Kara Gunza would make a great lap blanket or baby blanket or even something bigger. Somehow this heart pattern seems to be appropriate and perfect for any kid you love.
This adorable heart granny square is an easy crochet pattern to make for a baby. Little girls would love these little hearts in their blankets too, so surprise your daughter or niece with one, as well. Even if you use only one heart granny in your crochet project, is still going to give it a magical, loving touch.
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.