- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lacy Arrow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Looking Textured Circles Square
- [Free Pattern] Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie
Bright someone’s day with these beautiful crochet coasters! They are bright, they are useful and they are adorable. Kiku Tawashiby Vanessa Bentley is an attractive pattern inspired by vintage potholders made to resemble chrysanthemums. The design is so appealing and so perfect and it’s even more durable when worked in smooth acrylic thread.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…