- DIY Face Mask Cover Up Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
Try something new in your kitchen this week. These crochet towel holders are really nice and what a great gift idea! Add a dish cloth in the same color and you have a very quick, cheap and easy way to make a gift for someone you love.
This is a cute pattern I found at Cherished Handmade Treasure. The pattern is super simple too and makes a very quick project! To get started you’ll need a ponytail holder, yarn and a button.
See below 3 different versions of this Cute Crochet Pattern For A Towel Holder.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
2. Towel Holder Pattern from Simply Crochet. Now, this one is the original pattern who has inspired dedicated crocheters to create different variations.
Thanks to Cherished Handmade Treasure for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.