- Be Kind Wall-Hanging To Keep You On The Path Of Loving-Kindness
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
These fun floral baskets are great to brighten up and organize your kitchen or bath. These Bouquet Baskets by Lily / Sugar’n Cream with an approx size of 5″ [12.5 cm] diameter x 7″ [18 cm] high are easy to make and they are a great way to decorate any room, even the smallest one. This crochet basket pattern can be used to store all kind of stuff, even to hold a ball of yarn while you’re working on a project.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.