- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- Super Fast Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.