- [Free Pattern Until 2/2/2016] Lovely Crochet Cable Scarf Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- Super-Easy Slippers Crochet Pattern For Spa Days
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute One Skein Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.