- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- Crochet Round Rug Pattern With Amazing Texture
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.