- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Dragonfly Stitch Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Fluffy And Soft Amigurumi Sheep
- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
This Crochet Japanese Flower pattern by Grace Ann has such a delicate and lovely look, it’s almost addictive! And it’s free! There are so many things you can create with this beautiful Japanese Flower pattern: scarfs, blankets, ponchos, coasters, pillows, jewelries,curtain, tie-backs etc.
Any yarn, with any hook can be used here 🙂
Image source Grace Ann
I did a bit of research and added ( on the next pages) 5 projects that, I hope, will give you some inspiration AND a Different Crochet Japanese Flower Free Pattern on the last page. Hope you’ll enjoy this selection of 5 Crochet Japanese Flower Projects.
Go To The Next Page To See A Beautiful Crochet Japanese Flower Shawl.