- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- Most Adorable Crochet Baby Items Free Patterns (Video Tutorials)
- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
This Crochet Japanese Flower pattern by Grace Ann has such a delicate and lovely look, it’s almost addictive! And it’s free! There are so many things you can create with this beautiful Japanese Flower pattern: scarfs, blankets, ponchos, coasters, pillows, jewelries,curtain, tie-backs etc.
Any yarn, with any hook can be used here 🙂
Image source Grace Ann
I did a bit of research and added ( on the next pages) 5 projects that, I hope, will give you some inspiration AND a Different Crochet Japanese Flower Free Pattern on the last page. Hope you’ll enjoy this selection of 5 Crochet Japanese Flower Projects.
Go To The Next Page To See A Beautiful Crochet Japanese Flower Shawl.