- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
- Easy Crochet Loafer Pattern To Keep Your Feet Happy
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
This Crochet Japanese Flower pattern by Grace Ann has such a delicate and lovely look, it’s almost addictive! And it’s free! There are so many things you can create with this beautiful Japanese Flower pattern: scarfs, blankets, ponchos, coasters, pillows, jewelries,curtain, tie-backs etc.
Any yarn, with any hook can be used here 🙂
Image source Grace Ann
I did a bit of research and added ( on the next pages) 5 projects that, I hope, will give you some inspiration AND a Different Crochet Japanese Flower Free Pattern on the last page. Hope you’ll enjoy this selection of 5 Crochet Japanese Flower Projects.
Go To The Next Page To See A Beautiful Crochet Japanese Flower Shawl.