- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- Quick Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Women And Men
This Crochet Japanese Flower pattern by Grace Ann has such a delicate and lovely look, it’s almost addictive! And it’s free! There are so many things you can create with this beautiful Japanese Flower pattern: scarfs, blankets, ponchos, coasters, pillows, jewelries,curtain, tie-backs etc.
Any yarn, with any hook can be used here 🙂
Image source Grace Ann
I did a bit of research and added ( on the next pages) 5 projects that, I hope, will give you some inspiration AND a Different Crochet Japanese Flower Free Pattern on the last page. Hope you’ll enjoy this selection of 5 Crochet Japanese Flower Projects.
Go To The Next Page To See A Beautiful Crochet Japanese Flower Shawl.