- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
- Eeyore Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern. Thanks for noticin’ me!
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
I love this crochet genius headband pattern with flower! It’s a quick project ( 15 minutes or less), easy to make, great looking and very comfortable to wear. Work up a quick bow or flower and you can make a hair accessory in minutes! You can use any yarn and still get a stretchy headband.There are literally hundreds of finished projects done using The Genius Headband pattern by Elizabeth Alan and it’s so much fun to see ho creative people get hen is about little things like this. It’s like an exhibition of flowers and colors.
Crochet Genius Headband Pattern
Since I first began crocheting, I’ve searched for the perfect headband. I’ve followed dozens of patterns, and tried dozens more of my own.
I wanted something quick (15 minutes or less), easy, that could stretch onto the head instead of having buttons or ties for hair to get snagged on.
Well… this is it!
You can use ANY yarn weight.
You can use ANY hook.
You can make this in ANY size.
This is a QUICK project.
This pattern has many pictures to help a beginner.
This pattern comes with access to videos as well!
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Genius Headband Pattern With Flower with all the directions and full written pattern at: Elizabeth Alan.
Thanks to Elizabeth Alan for the article inspiration and featured image.
Looking for a genius headband tutorial? Watch this video tutorial.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.