- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] This Wine Bottle Cozy Is An Insanely Clever Gift For People Who Love To Drink
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.