- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- Gorgeous 3D Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Cleaning Mitts Are A Cute Yet Quick Project To Make
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.