- Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Multicolored Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Faithful Hooks A Beautiful New Home
- The Ice Pop Christmas Tree Is The Perfect Last-Minute Christmas Project!
- Super Fun And Easy Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.