- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
- Incredibly Beautiful Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.