- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- Starbright Afghan Block Is An Adorable Square For Any Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.