- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- Cutest Fox Amigurumi Fits Your Pocket!
- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.